The purpose of this foundation is to globally support relief organizations and individuals with unlimited and free access to our systems in the MRS product family. The challenge to provide basic health services to economically deprived nations and people living in poverty or below poverty levels, that cannot afford adequate professional, medical treatment, is ever increasing. Despite numerous efforts by the UN almost one third of the entire population has either inadequate or no access at all to health support services. According to the UN Human Rights Commission, health is a universal human right and for that reason it is at least a moral obligation of organizations and successful companies to contribute to the overall improvement of the afore mentioned situation. The beneficial vibrations of magnetic resonance stimulation and the resulting pain-relieving effects provide a simple and easy immediate aid in many cases. MediConsult is consciously aware of this challenge and for this reason we would like to do our part to help improve these dreadful conditions.
- The charity/foundation must be officially registered.
- The organization must have a non-profit status (charitable).
- Individuals are being supported if there is guidance and monitoring of a locally present Health Technician of MediConsult.
- One person of the organization must be dedicated to this project and agree to be trained on the MRS-System(s) by the responsible representative.
- After approval, delivery and system instructions, we expect written feedback about the application and use within a reasonable time period.
- Charity projects will be made accessible to the public on our website to preserve the documentation of the purpose and use.
- Donated systems cannot be sold.
We look forward to many serious inquiries and from our heart promise fair, professional processing and implementing.
Emanuel Swedenborg, Swedish scientist, philosopher and theologian, 1688-1772
True charity is reflected in the desire to help others without expecting anything in return "